- We discuss why it's important to identify your fears, what you do and don't have control over, and how it takes the power away from the fear.
- Ellison Onizuka, first Asian American astronaught with Nasa, died in the Challenger explosion 32 years ago today. He was a hometown hero from the Big Island.
- Tim Ferris TED Talk: Why You Should Define Your Fears Instead of Your Goals
- "We suffer more often in our imagination than in reality." - Seneca
- "FEAR can mean: Forget Everything and Run or Face Everything and Rise" -Zig Ziglar