- We interview Nicole David who recently went through an unexpected life change
- Update on week 1 of the Wim Hof Method training
- Stepping forward into the unknown with trust and allowing the process
- It's okay to not know what to do next: "I don't know" is a powerful statement
- the Wim Hof Method: What it is, how it's practiced, and what are the benefits
- Melanie is looking forward to seeing how long she can hold her breath and Kaleo is looking forward to the ice baths.
- Kaleo interviews other bands at the One Love Festival for Surf Roots TV
- Kaleo talks about his strategy for being accountable for the time he sounds on his smart phone.
- Ben Greenfield Podcast: How to reverse the damage from cell phone radiation, hidden sources of EMF
- Melanie talks about her home cupping set and how it's helping her calf injury heal
- Kaleo and Melanie are starting the Wim Hof Method 10 week program and will be giving weekly updates and info.
- We discuss why it's important to identify your fears, what you do and don't have control over, and how it takes the power away from the fear.
- Ellison Onizuka, first Asian American astronaught with Nasa, died in the Challenger explosion 32 years ago today. He was a hometown hero from the Big Island.
- Tim Ferris TED Talk: Why You Should Define Your Fears Instead of Your Goals
- "We suffer more often in our imagination than in reality." - Seneca
- "FEAR can mean: Forget Everything and Run or Face Everything and Rise" -Zig Ziglar
- The power of positive thoughts
- Focusing on what nourishes you: thoughts, people, activities, food, etc
- The Good News Network either on an app or via this website
- Dr. Bruce H. Lipton: The Biology of Belief
- We discuss the Hawaii Missile Threat scare and how it affected our family and friends
- WTF is penis bleaching?? Tune in next week...
- Q&A with the Wassmans
- Kona: Kona Inn for a Mai Tai, lunch at Umeke's, Pacific Vibrations surf shop, drive around the island and visit the volcano
- Kaleo's 40th birthday weekend: health, inspiration and a party
- Self care day: cupping, massage and acupuncture
- Abraham & Esther Hicks
- Happy New Year!
- Setting an intention or choosing one word for the year
- new workshops, retreats and podcast guests coming in the new year